On Monday we're going to find out if we've been allocated Southbound tickets (if you registered for pre-sale) - so a question for everyone is: what are your Southbound plans?
I still can't decide whether I want to camp, stay in the house, go for one day, not go at all, etc. So many options! I'll quite possibly end up going with the majority, though at the moment I'm leaning towards 2 days no camping. That said, most of the people I want to see are only on the one day, whilst camping is the funnest part of Southbound!
Here are the pros and cons I can see of some assorted options. Does anyone have any more? Opinions?
Single Day - $140
- cheapest option
- all the bands I want to see are on the Sat
- still some good bands on the other day
- second round announcement might put awesome bands on the day you didn't plan to go
- two days is only ~$60 more.
Two Days - No Camping - $198
- can see all the bands
- can stay in the house, which we've already paid for.
- ~$50 cheaper than camping
- may have to queue up to get in/out of the festival
- will have to drive from house to festival each day, hence have drivers that are happy to do so. (there may be buses but if so they haven't been announced yet. Buses mainly come from towns outside of Buss but may stop at the Busselton station as well).
Two Days - Camping - $219
(this is the options where you camp Sat and Sunday)
- not as many days out of the house
- slightly cheaper than three day camping
- camping without the Friday night camper fun.
Three Days - Camping - $255
- the full camping/Southbound package
- camping is fun
- most expensive option
- three days out of the house we've already paid for